WELCOME BITCH'es , FUCK YOU then :)

Friday 15 July 2011

FUCK OFF PEOPLE !

I'm Tired Of People Telling Me
What To Do And Trying To Live Up
To Everyone's Expectations
FUCK OFF
This Is My Life . - NOT YOURS -
Don't Worry About What I Do :)

Hey , To All People Out There !
This is Jenny Ong Hui Ling Lifestyle , if you don't like please get off !
Yes , i had my own attitude ; it might hurt anyone feeling ;
but what can i do ? i don't like to teasing other's ;

it's about my best-friend out there ;
those closed with me might knew me enough ;
they know what i want ; what i need even what i love ;

it's about my boy-friend ;
okay , FUCK YOU !
one years relationship ;
i still can stand for it ?

This few days i'm started going NAUGHTY again ;
every-night going out ride motorcycle with him ;
yesterday night without helmet we going TOWN ;
with our geng keras Aque Unchok :)
last night learn willie ( angkat depan ) with Unchok ;
i fall down from motor ;
but i didn't cry for that pain ;
but my tears almost down ;
but i stand for it ;
i don't want to give up easily ;
i almost do that in front of them ;
BOY ; i'm not weak at all !
Just now almost around 0800pm ;
i almost break my knee down ;
i felt down from motor again ; SHIT !
but doesn't a big matter ;
I DON'T WANNA GIVE UP !

Later midnight going out again with my sharkboy
and our geng keras going MADAI :)




No comments:

Post a Comment